Hi Everyone !!!!

Welcome to my Dream's Blog , I hope you enjoy my page.

All items in this blog can be custome made for someone.

If you would like to order . please send me an e-mail dreamcards@hotmail.com.

If you would like to see my challenges , go to http://www.dreamcardschallenges.blogspot.com/

Have a Great Day


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Picture Frame

This is a Custom frame that I made for a Baby Girl's Room.
If you would like to place an order please send me a e-mail. All items that you see on my blog can be customized.


LITTLE ONE FRAME


You can stamp on it the little footprint
RECIPE
*8x8 Unfinished Frame
*Light Pink Acrylic Paint
*New Arrival Cartridge
*Ribbon:
-Spring Flower from Michael
*Marvy Flower Punch:
-Small
-Medium
-Large
*Cardstock:
-Lila
-Light Green
*Rhinestones:
-Lila
-Green
*Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:
-Swiss Dots
*Diamond Stickles

Happy Crafting !!!

No comments: