Hi Everyone !!!!

Welcome to my Dream's Blog , I hope you enjoy my page.

All items in this blog can be custome made for someone.

If you would like to order . please send me an e-mail dreamcards@hotmail.com.

If you would like to see my challenges , go to http://www.dreamcardschallenges.blogspot.com/

Have a Great Day


Friday, June 18, 2010

THROWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE with EMMA # 3

Good Morning Everyone
This is Emma's challege from
My Creative Time

Her Challenge was to do 3D or altered project with
Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge or any old cart.
I made this GiftBag to my hubby for Father's day.

(we're going to celebrate father's day @ Race Track, my little boy has 2 races this weekend)





RECIPE

*Everyday Paper Doll Cartridge
*Tag, bags, boxes and more
*K & Company Print paper.
*Bazzill Cardstock:
Black, red, yellow, blue and Silver.
*Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:
-Swiss Dots
-Tinny Bubbles
*Mary Engelbreit Ribbon



Happy crafting!!!!!


4 comments:

My Creative Time said...

yaaaaah! your comments are working!! I JUST LOVE WHAT YOU DID for my challenge!! THis is the CUTEST gift box EVER!! THank you for participating in my throwback Thursday challenges!!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

Kala K said...

absolutley adorable!!!

Kich724 said...

Totally cute creations! Very talented, i loved them!

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute gift box I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com