Hi Everyone !!!!

Welcome to my Dream's Blog , I hope you enjoy my page.

All items in this blog can be custome made for someone.

If you would like to order . please send me an e-mail dreamcards@hotmail.com.

If you would like to see my challenges , go to http://www.dreamcardschallenges.blogspot.com/

Have a Great Day


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Just Us Girls" Challenge

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #44 -WILD WEDDING
CRAFTY CREATIONS
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/
Challenge #79 - WEDDING OR ANNIVERSARY

Here is my entry:
WEDDING CARD 
RECIPE
*Stampin'Up Cardstock:
-Black and White
*Teresa Collins Pattern Paper
*White Ribbon @ Michaels
*Cuttlebug Embossing Folders:
-2x2 Wedding Folder.
-Floral Border Folder

Happy Crafting !!!!!
Patty


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So simple, so charming and so perfect. I really like this one.

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous black and white wedding card! Simple and elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with the wedding wild card challenge at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Kind said...

I love traditional black and white on a wedding card! And the damask design is so formal! Love this! The embossed wedding bells are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sue Lelli said...

Very ELEGANT! love ALL THE EMBOSSING!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very elegant!

craftyb said...

such an elegant card...I love the paper mix and the embossed image adds beautiful texture! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations! bx