Hi Everyone !!!!

Welcome to my Dream's Blog , I hope you enjoy my page.

All items in this blog can be custome made for someone.

If you would like to order . please send me an e-mail dreamcards@hotmail.com.

If you would like to see my challenges , go to http://www.dreamcardschallenges.blogspot.com/

Have a Great Day


Thursday, August 5, 2010

MORE THAN FAVORS challenge #3

This challenge was posted for Paula over at  "More Than Favors"
http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/
This week it's a SKETCK challege:

I decided to do 12x12 Layout for a Baby Girl custom album
This is my entry for this week:

9 Month 12x12 - 2 page LO
RECIPE
*Recollections Cardstock
*K&Company Paper Flower
*Designer's Calendar Cartridge
*Gypsy Wanderings
*Ribbon:
-Sugar-n-Spice from Michales
*Cutllebug embossing Floders:
-Swiss Dots
-Tiny Bubbles
-Stylized Flowers
*Marvy Flower Punch:
-Small, Medium & Large.
*Rhinestones

Happy Crafting!!!!
Patty


2 comments:

More Than Favors said...

this looks great Patty! the Baby Album is really coming along!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

So cool! Great job!! Thanks for visiting over at my blog... gotta love visitors!! :O)

Thanks for sharing!
Cheryl @ cardsbycg.blogspot.com